2. PCL marking, NGL Recording.
3. Layout and demarcation of Structure like Tunnel, Bridge, ROB, Under Pass & culverts.
4. Fixing of GPS, TBM & Control Pillar.
5. Oversee and monitor survey equipment to ensure that it is properly maintained, calibrated and fully accounted for on a regular schedule.
6. Review completed work to assure that survey group complies with all applicable Professional, Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations.
7. Oversees the surveying function of the business to meet client needs by performing skilled, technical work in the surveying, mapping and drafting of projects. Much of the work involves the coordination and gathering of data from outside agencies, as well as providing pertinent information to contractors and developers
8. Review, organize and plan the Survey schedule to assure surveys are completed on-time. Coordinate newly scheduled surveys into schedule.
9. Preparation of Road Cross Section.
10. Co-ordination with Consultant team & maintain all the record up to date.
Salary: INR Bachelor accommodation & fooding
Role Category:Site Engineering
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Civil, Diploma - Any Specialization
H.G. Infra Engineering Limited
Contact Company:H.G. Infra Engineering Limited