- Planning and Billing Manager shall Report to the Project Manager for Day to Day Planning and Billing Works.
- He shall undertake the Planning and Billing related all activities.
- Timely Submission of the Client Bill and certification of the same Checking & verification of Monthly bills (Machineries & Subcontractors) including all supporting documents with respect to conditions of Work order.
- Verification of Monthly Material Reconciliation. Actual Vs.
- Theoretical Cost analysis/Rate analysis for COS/ Variation items. If any variation or new item found at site, timely intimation of the same to Client and prepare the Rate Analysis of the same.
- Preparation/Collection of Work Programme(Monthly Look ahead and Three Month Look ahead) as per the actual site
- Condition finalization of same after discussion with management. Preparation of Budget of the Project as per work Programme.
- Comparison between Budgeted cost vs. Actual Cost. Preparation of work orders for major subcontractors and finalization of terms & conditions (draft) for various vendors in consultation with H.O.
- Prepare the Management Informatory reports as assigned time to time.
- Monthly Submission of the major materials requisition along with Monthly Work Programe and taking follow ups for same with concern deptt. for smooth functioning of project.
- Review of the Drawing as per relevant schedule of the CA Status Updation of the Design and Drawing status.
- Maintain the Status of the Drawing in Soft and Hard Copy and issued the final copy to site for execution, if any
- Revision in drawings accordingly supersede the earlier version of the drawing and issued the Final copy Follow-up with Client for Approval of the Drawing. if any design requirement, please inform to the HO in advance at least 2 Month prior.
- Maintain the MOM record of all the Client Meeting and share the same with HO on time.
- Timely submission of the RFI and collect the closed RFI from concerned department with all supporting document.
- Timely submission of the Correspondence with the help of Project Manager/ Concerned, if any contractual matter and head office support is required, timely intimation to the Head office for Support.
- Maintain the record of Land status/ Utility status- Estimate Approval and share the same to HO. if any Bottle neck in the Project hampered the project progress, timely intimation to the Project Manager/ head office with constructive solution .
- Any other task as and when assigned by Project Head / HO.
Salary: INR 8,50,000 - 12,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Site Engineering
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
H.G. Infra Engineering Limited
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:H.G. Infra Engineering Limited