2. Launching girder in elevated corridor/Rob & major bridges.
3. Proper understanding of design & drawing of all structures.
4. Construction & monitoring of all structures of highway Project and generation of targeted revenue.
5. Optimum Utilization of Resources & Materials.
6. Manage changes to scope, cost and schedule of project work.
7. Ensure timeliness, cost and quality of all activities performed.
8. Productive liaising with the Clients, Sub Contractors & local authorities.
9. Conducts the project by coordinating and monitoring planned activities and leading the project team.
10. Allocate resources to ensure completion of established objectives within budgetary and schedule guidelines.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Site Engineering
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Civil
PG:M.Tech - Civil
H.G. Infra Engineering Limited
Contact Company:H.G. Infra Engineering Limited